SIMPLY DISCOVERY-STEP 2: THE BASIC RECIPE
STEP 2. How to understand Emotional Freedom Techniques_Tapping_Basic Recipe
Using Emotional Freedom Techniques Tapping! is as simple as following the Basic Recipe.
1. Identify your strongest emotion around your worry, problem or issue.
2. Work out how strong this problem is using a SUD scale. 10 = the worse and 0 = neutral
3. Write your Set-up Statement Sequence which is said three times while tapping your Side of Hand point. To work out your statement ask yourself 3 simple questions:
What is your strongest emotion at this time?
Who or what is the emotion about?
What happened to make you feel this way?
4. Write your Reminder Phrases which are one word or a short phrase describing how you are feeling. These phrases are used while tapping on each of the 8 points in a Tapping Round.
This sadness, My sadness; I am so sad; I don't know if I will ever stop feeling so sad; I am really sad; I am feeling so sad; This sadness; My sadness.
5. Take a Breath In and Out. Relax. Re-test how strong this emotion is now using the SUD score. Repeat step 4 and step 5 until the strength of your emotion has decreased to a "0" or you are feeling OK about your worry, problem or issue.
SUE SUCHOCKI was born in Brisbane - Australia and is the director of APPLIED TECHNIQUES TRAINING (NDIS Registered) and principal author of SIMPLY TEACHABLE ONLINE SCHOOL.
Sue’s journey started by advocating for her own family members and working in a voluntary capacity to make the lives of others dealing with disabilities, social or emotional insecurities better. Sue went on to make a difference to children with special needs, working for Education Queensland, and supported parents, carers and children while working for the Dept of Child Safety.
Sue’s passion for the association between our thoughts and actions led to the opening of Applied Techniques Training in 2010, allowing her to share her expertise of Emotional Freedom Techniques-Tapping! through workshops or private consultations.
Sue Suchocki developed workshops and delivers programs including:
- SIMPLY ADHD/ ASD;
- ADHD / ASD – The Game Plan,
- SIMPLY EFT - Tapping with Kids and Tweens
- SIMPLY 1-2-3 Behaviour Support for parents and carers
- SIMPLY 1-2-3 Behaviour Management for Teachers and Educators.
- SURVIVING YOUR ADOLESCENTS
Sue Suchocki is a local and national speaker in Australia, speaking at the ANZMHA – No More Harm Conference which coincided with the release of “The Emotions Behind Bullying Behaviour”, written to help identify the emotions behind human behaviours and uses a step-by-step recipe to introduce the reader to EFT-Tapping.
Sue has also presented the EFT Tapping with Kids - Bullying Behaviours workshop at the international HYPNOBIZ Conference in March 2020.
Sue Suchocki is the author of "THE EMOTIONS BEHIND BULLYING BEHAVIOUR"
To find out more about Sue Suchocki visit www.appliedtechniques.net
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in finding out more about Emotional Freedom Techniques Tapping! then this workshop is for you!!